Friday, March 20, 2009

The Recipient!

My Secret Pal got her final "reveal" package today, so I can show you! This is Pam, aka "Yarn Goddess." She runs an online yarn shop, which carries only indie vendors. Her shop is here - please stop by and drool over the phenonemal yarns! She's been a GREAT upstream pal; she's a lot of fun and a really great person! I knit her the February Lady sweater in my hand-dyed yarn, and I'm really tickled with how well it fits her!

My trip to the ENT went about as well as I thought it would - he put me on 3 weeks of heavy-duty antibiotics, and I have to go back in 4 weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I am Pam's Friend Sheryl from England, I just wanted to pop by and say hello and to tell you how beautiful the sweater is that you knit for Pam, I know she is completly in love with it, I look forward to seeing it in person when I stay with Pam at the end of April. Sheryl x

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home