Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank God it's out of here!

The "Princess" sweater for KnitPicks is done and out of here - and I can't tell you how happy I am that this beast is done and out of my house! This is me wearing it before I had to desecrate it with a gajillion buttons
and after. This picture is taken on the floor - and I had to resist the urge to stomp it into oblivion. (Kyle picked out the buttons again - and when an 11 year old thinks that it's silly to cover it with buttons for no apparent reason, that really tells you something). I love the yarn - it's the new Main Line cotton/wool blend - but the Sally Melville pattern was really bizarre (and it had a rather large errata sheet that I didn't discover until I was already well past that part...and I had to rip out 6" of intarsia).

I'm going to go sit and knit on a sock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for you! And smart kid, too!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Teyani said...

I think it looks great! A gagillion buttons indeed!

12:50 PM  
Blogger tatjana said...

you poor thing! good for you for getting it done, looks great! (pre-buttons anyway ;) )

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home