Thursday, March 23, 2006

Love my mailman! Intarsia? Not so much

Look what my mailman brought today!!Ebony Holz and Stein needles!! 5.0mm and 5.5mm 31" circulars, and 2.5 mm double points! Woohoo!!

It fought the good fight, but the front of the Princess Sweater for KnitPicks is done. I'm 3/4 of the way up one sleeve - more pictures later. Kyle and I are going to pick out the buttons tomorrow and/or Saturday - this sweater is going to need between 25 and 40 buttons for decoration. (I know, I know - don't look at me that way - it's Sally Melville's idea, not mine) Yes, it does look rather short; the sleeves have a wide saddle at the top which will add quite a bit of length to the body. If all goes well, it will be at the UPS store and on its way to KnitPicks Monday adfternoon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On buttons -- I can see those pink/purple/clear buttons on there! Just a thought...

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm baaaa-ck -- got Knitpicks catalogue today (Wed.) So nice to see your sweaters and such in it! Hope your sweater got off in time!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home