Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hooray!!!

The sweater is up on the KnitPicks website, so I can finally show you!!! Here's Kevin modeling it before it left my house - I had to make a size 42, and that's exactly Kevin's size:(he had been hunting all morning, so trust me, it's better that I cropped his head in the picture!)

and here's the picture from the newest KnitPicks catalog

Isn't that a nice sweater? The pattern isn't quite ready for sale yet (according to the website) but it took a total of 16 skeins of Wool of the Andes - which makes it about a $32 sweater.

You know how I keep telling you about my parents, and how they are such wonderful enablers?? Well...we had our family Christmas this afternoon, Mom drew my name in the family gift exchange, and THIS is what she got for me!!!! Do you know how many times I put this set into my shopping cart? I always delete it, though, because I could never justify buying something like this for myself. Thanks, Mom!!! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KP model looks good in the sweater, but Kevin looks Great in it! WHat a great day you had today! Merry Christmas!

8:05 PM  
Blogger bonnie said...

very nice sweater! your Kevin looks WAY better than the knitpicks model.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home