Friday, November 03, 2006

Gotta love Windows XP

I'm remote blogging from school - I only have 9 JDs today, so it's been fairly quiet. My computer at home is FINALLY back up and running - after 3 days of nearly total FUBAR status, I managed to recover everything that I absolutely needed before I formatted the hard drive.

Now I get the ever-so-enjoyable job of rebuilding everything!

Anyway - if you have emailed me or commented in the last 3 days, I am most definitely not ignoring you. I've had 15-18 JDs in my room nearly every day this week, and that doesn't leave much time for reading/responding to emails!

Hopefully I'll be completely back up and sending pictures this weekend - after I reinstall my photo software. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home