Saturday, February 11, 2006

Ta Da!

As promised - the latest sweater for KnitPicks! It's called "Divine Asymmetry" from a Leisure Arts booklet called "Options," and it took 11 skeins of Wool of the Andes.
Kelson took the picture for me. I usually don't wear this much makeup; I was getting ready to leave to go to the theater with my sister and nieces, so I tried the sweater on over the top of the outfit I was wearing.

We went to see Rent tonight at the Palace Theater in Cleveland. I was a much better performance than the last time I saw it (I was sent to cover it for the Medina County Gazette a few years ago when it was playing at Akron's EJ Thomas Hall). I was astounded, though by the amount of people in blue jeans and sweatshirts! At the theater!!

Too many cats? Don't know where to keep them? I have discovered a solution to that pesky cat-storage problem:
What - everybody doesn't keep their cats in giant ZipLoc bags full of yarn and UFOs? I really thought I was on to something here...or maybe Moe's just a strange cat. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, it's better than a paper bag because can see what's going on outside and still feel safe! Hope your Olympic project is going well -- I'm just continuing to work on current projects!

9:00 AM  
Blogger sabrina said...

you know, kiyoshi likes to crawl into plastic bags and play with them, too. it always kind of freaks me out, except i can take consolation from the fact that kiyoshi's probably too dumb to suffocate himself. :-)

9:01 AM  
Blogger tatjana said...

wow! Rent! i love that musical! hope you had a good time :) and congratulations in the sweater, it looks great!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home