Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I'm in!!! I'm must be nuts!!

Oh, boy. I joined the Knitting Olympics!



I want to make Dale of Norway's St. Anton


but I don't forsee being able to buy the yarn anytime in the immediate future.





That leaves me with two choices. I have the yarn for both of these sweaters in my stash

The Cuff to Cuff Pullover from Wool Gathering #72 (using Briggs & Little Regal from Schoolhouse Press)


Or Alice Starmore's Inishmore, using Harrisville Orchid












Realistically, I think I would have a better chance at finishing the Cuff to Cuff sweater, and I bought the yarn for it last summer at Knitting Camp. Inishmore will probably have to wait....unless I change my mind again before the Olympics start

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote: Cuff to Cuff!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for Dale of Norway. Kim, you are going to get me in big trouble. I had to buy the pattern to drool over and then I had to go look at Harrisville Yarns and ended up drooling over the looms! Molly D.:)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Teyani said...

I vote for cuff to cuff as well -

AND, silly me, I joined too - I only put in for a pair of socks tho'.. that's enough challenge for me!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Secret Agent orders you to do the cabled sweater. It's AWESOME!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home