Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mini Shedir

Finished! I had Kyle try it on and it's a tad short for his 11 year old head, so it should fit Emily just fine. Now it just needs to be washed and blocked to even out the lumpy stitches.



I'm going to get this to my sister this weekend, so she can get it to Emily. According to my sister, Emily's scalp is burned from the radiation, and the tumor has caused her to go completely blind. The blindness is probably irreversible; they're going to start teaching her Braille.

There is an account set up for Emily and her family at US Bank - if you could find it in your heart to help in any way, please call here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful hat. What a sad reason to knit it. Praying for Emily.

Mama Bear

10:56 PM  
Blogger tatjana said...

It turned out lovely, you're such a sweetheart. My prayers are with them.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home