Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Breathe!!!!

With about 3 hours to spare, it's DONE!!!!

(Every single picture had an absolutely horrible flash off of my glasses. Hence, the cropping...) This is Louisa Harding's "Sloppy Joe" from her new book that's coming out next month; I used 11 balls of Wool of the Andes, and it took 18 days. It has to be in Washington very soon, so I'm going to block it out tonight and mail it Friday. It should be in the next KnitPicks catalog.

I am sooooo glad that this sweater is done! That's 2 big sweater projects in the last 6 weeks...

Aside to Bridget: I'm going to miss you!!! You always had confidence in my ability to get these projects done on a tight deadline, and I appreciate that!!

Now it's time to start my Christmas knitting...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, indeed! Just knew you could do it! You Are just That Good!!!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go on the quick turnaround! It looks great

9:25 AM  
Blogger tatjana said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on getting it done! The last thing you probably want to do is knit another one, but it looks and fits so nicely, it's too bad you don't have one for yourself :)

10:26 AM  
Blogger gail said...

I just read your Knitting Camp 2006 entry--fabulous. I went to the only fall camp they every had, in 2002, and loved it. It actually snowed and everyone went outside to pose in the snow.

12:51 PM  
Blogger sabrina said...

hooray for it being done! too bad you have to send it off, though, it looks great on you! i really like the color.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Knittinreed said...

Wow, it looks great. She will love it.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home