Saturday, August 05, 2006

wrap cardigan progress & Angel!

I'm past the center ribbing - the sweater that I started yesterday morning is now 13" long...

This is the sweater that I'm test-knitting for Joanne Seiff - KnitPicks will be selling the pattern this fall. The yarn is Wool of the Andes in the new color "Arctic Pool Heather." I would have more done, but I discovered an un-fixable boo-boo last night (I accidentally put in a short row on one side - probably while I was walking around with Kyle at the fair) and I had to tear back about 3" of work...otherwise I'd be to the armholes by now. :-) Today is Kelson's baseball team picnic, so I should have plenty of knitting time while a bunch of 13 & 14 year old boys eat, run around, and eat.

I figured out who my Secret Pal 7 Angel is!!! It took many, many hints (as in "hit me over the head with the hints, please!") and a bunch of searching, but my Angel is Peacock from Another Hobby Blog!! She was an absolute gem throughout, and seemed to know exactly what I liked/needed/wanted. Thank you soooo much, Peacock!! You were truly an Angel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home