Friday, July 21, 2006

Look What Juju did!!!

Wow!!! I just went to the mailbox, and there was an unexpected box from Julie. (Julie was my spoilee for Secret Pal 6 - we really had a good time!!) At the end of last month, Julie finished a pair of socks that she really didn't like, and I thought they were beautiful. I made a joking comment to the effect of "if you really don't like them, I wear a size 8-1/2." Well, look what Juju did!! She sent them to me! :-) They are extremely comfy, and they fit like they were made just for me!

It's 90+ degrees outside, and I don't want to take these off! Maybe I'll just sit next to an air-conditioning vent all day.....

These were tucked into the bottom of the box:

Aren't they gorgeous?? I love stitch markers, and these are just beautiful!!!

Thank you, Julie!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger tatjana said...

those really are great socks! the stitch markers are really pretty too. i wouldn't have thought you didn't have the traditional shawls book, with the lovely ones you make. i feel terrible for neglecting mine! it really is great, so i'll have to make better use of it come fall :)

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home