Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yippee!!!

Look what the mailman brought me yesterday! My secret pal strikes again! :-) I really like this book - I've taken it out of the library several times on interlibrary loan, but they always seem to want it back. This is a great shawl reference book, and is very much appreciated!!

I finished the socks...

They're fraternal twins, but I got them (with much futzing) as close to identical as I could. I don't know about the fair committee, but I know that Ricki will like them! The picture makes the left sock look wider than the right, but they're not - the left sock is drying, and I hadn't finished blocking it completely.

I don't know if I'm going to finish the gloves in time for the fair - I work on them for an hour, and I get sick of them. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey aunt kim, just wanted to say it was really great talking to you yesterday and i do hope to keep in better contact. i hope you got my email. if not my address is Tears0fag0ddess@aol.com or Pretty_in_black87@yahoo.com. miss you lots. love you.
-Carrie

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home