Saturday, December 31, 2005

Finis!!!

I have finished Ginny's Shawl! I made it a tad shorter than the pattern calls for (1-1/2 pattern repeats short, to be exact) because Ginny is not a big person and she's wheelchair-bound; I don't want it to be so big that it interferes with anything.


Here's what it looked like as it came off of the needles

And what it looks like as it's drying on my bed

Even made smaller, it still measures 64" across the top.

Her son Phil is going to take it down to her in the next week or two - hopefully I'll have pictures of his visit!

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow! That's incredible! Ginny is going to love that shawl.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful shawl. Happy New Year!

4:43 PM  
Blogger sabrina said...

pretty! you're going to have to teach me how to do that. :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow - the shawl is beautiful. Funny how it looks like crap until you block it.

10:17 AM  
Blogger blueadt said...

What a beautiful shawl. It'll be nice for her to be wrapped with love after what she's been through.

Happy New Year ;-)

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, that is gorgeous! I LOVE that color. Very well done.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Teyani said...

Spectacular !
Ginny will be in heaven when ever she wears this. It's yummy!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home