Friday, March 23, 2007

The Stocking, revealed!

Remember this? The new KnitPicks catalog came out today, so I can finally show you! Before it left my house, it looked like this
One verrrrry long stocking! (I have a picture of it on my leg, but only certain people get to see it )

Here's the catalog picture - isn't it gorgeous?? I knit the Thigh-High Vine Lace Stocking...in 4 days. :-) It's knit in their Bare version of Gloss - 70% Merino, 30% Silk. This yarn is absolutely lovely - I ordered another skein for myself for the short version. You can purchase the pattern here - it's a lot easier than it looks!! The pattern is well-written and easy to memorize. I really like the new layout of the website; I can't wait to see the new catalog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to make sure you're aware that your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers ring, because you don't have any code up. I just sent you the code again--please let me know if you don't get it? I'd love to get you back in the ring. :)

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

i CO 86 sts ..after the ribbing part in the beginning ... needle one and 2 number of sts cannot add up to 86 sts... is there an error on the pattern ? your reply would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

Jasmine

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home