Monday, January 08, 2007

Progress!

The knitting is finished: Sewing machine at the ready Yes, that is a 25 year old Singer. It's a real workhorse - it's still plugging along!! I keep thinking that maybe I should ask for a new one for Christmas sometime, but this one still works great.


The steeks are sewn

and cut


And now I begin the never-ending I-Cord edging...

I may be able to knit quickly, but I am sloooooow at I-Cord!! I love the way it looks, though, so it's definitely worth it.

Moe, however, is not impressed:

Of course, the irony is not lost on me that I am getting ready to watch the Ohio State game while knitting something that's blue and gold. (Okay, it's gold-ish, but that's close enough to count, I think...)

GO BUCKS!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moe may not be impressed, but I am! Go, Kim!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful work - can't wait to see the finished project!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Peoria Land Surveyors said...

Thanks for aa great read

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home