Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to School today...

2 children
+ new computer games for Christmas
+new project for KnitPicks
= very little computer time for me

(I have pictures from Christmas and knitting and other fun things....maybe I can download them tomorrow. Right now I'm remote blogging from the laptop)

Oh - the new project for KnitPicks? Meg Swansen's Mimbres Vest! (Did you hear that, Nancy? Woohoo!!) I'm about 3" away from starting the neck steek; it's going to be VERY interesting to see if I can get this done by the 12th! I love, love, love the new Options needles. They have nice, sharp points - which, unfortunately, I managed to put right through the tip of my index finger. BandAids to the rescue until the callus develops!

Pictures coming soon!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you, Kim!!!!!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger sabrina said...

Needles don't hurt people... people hurt people!

I'm amazed I haven't stabbed myself in the finger while knitting on the subway with my pointy inox needles. Maybe I should reconsider my wanting the options needles if you stabbed yourself without having the added assistance of the CTA!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home