Friday, October 27, 2006

A Day Late and a Dollar Short...

My secret pal sent me a wonderful package that arrived Tuesday...and between dead camera batteries and seventy gajillion things going on, I haven't had time to post!
For starters:

My favorites! I took the picture of these right before the camera battery died - let's just say that they didn't make it to the rest of the photo session...

A cute Cat frame:


And 2 skeins of Louet Gem! I've never laid hands on this yarn before - this is really really nice!! And a gorgeous color, to boot! Thank you very much, Secret Pal - I'll try not to be so delinquent in posting from here on out!

In other knitting news, I've started a new project for KnitPicks. Since it's an "in-house" design, I'm not allowed to show pictures of the sweater itself. I can show you this, though:

Over 250 stitches on the needle, in the round, for 26 miles...or at least it seems that way. I can't wait to get to the armholes; this part is mind-numbing. It's in Wool of the Andes, color Forest Heather, and it does look really nice. You know how it is when you have ribbing for miles! :-)

<this portion of the post has been removed>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home