Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SP9 Contest Questionaire

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
Curled up in my big recliner with my Ott light over my shoulder.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Hmm...I'd spin, and then I'd teach myself to weave!

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
I *will* see England one day - I have a degree in English lit with a specialization in medieval/renaissance lit, and I want to see all of the castles and tombs of the people that I've spent the last 20 years studying.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? When I was very little, I wanted to be a veterinarian...but so did nearly every kid that I knew. For a while I wanted to be an archeologist, and then a marine biologist. Nope, not doing any of those things!

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip...and not just any mint chocolate chip, either. It has to be from Jones' Ice Cream in Baldwin, Michigan. Other than that, they're all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home