Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nothing exciting

The marching band leaves for Grand Nationals in Indianapolis on Thursday, so there has been a lot of running around trying to get things ready, as well as extra practices.

School has been school, I guess - too many JDs every day. (7 months until the last day of school)

I have been knitting, though... I have the body done, and now I'm just waiting for the sleeve part of the pattern to be sent to me. I was having a really hard time visualizing this color scheme when I first received the yarn; in my head, it just didn't want to work. As I'm knitting it, though, it really looks nice. You'll get to see the completed sweater when the catalog comes out - all 7 of you that actually read my blog. :-)

I'm off from school today - it's Election Day! (Hooray!!) Please remember to go vote!!! I'm taking Thursday off, also - Kelson has to be at the high school at 4:00 in the morning (the bus leaves for Indy at 5:00 am) and Kyle has an appointment with a pediatric neurologist later in the day. After several years of speech therapy, his speech is getting worse...we need to be sure that there isn't a physiological cause. Thursday evening, I'm teaching a Knitting 101 class at a local library.

Nothing else exciting, I guess...
And I think that Tick agrees.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pup's waiting for Thanksgiving turkey and snow to play in!!! Sweater looks really interesting! We have school here today but a 5 day weekend for syudents and bus drivers -- 3 day weekend for teachers.

5:46 PM  
Blogger knottygnome said...

that color combo is very intriguing. can't wait to see the sweater!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Terry Sailingknitter said...

I guess I'm one of the 7 that reads your blog! Hi Kim - and I always look for your projects in the KnitPicks catalog!!! Terry - in 85 degree Mazatlan Mexico

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home