Monday, January 15, 2007

The I-cord has finally ended!!!!

I told you that I was slow at I-Cord!! But I think that the results made it worth it:

The Mimbres is drying on Athena (my mother-in-law's dressmaking dummy), and will be sent out tomorrow. I got an extension on the deadline, so technically, this isn't late. :-) I'll take a "modeling" picture tomorrow, and then take it to the UPS store after school.



















In the "I have the most spoiled airedale in the world" category, I give you Gracie in Repose:

Now I need to get back to the shawl that I'm designing - hopefully I'll have details ready to post soon. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Looks really good. Congratulations -- now, this is something to celebrate on a federal day off.

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, this is Donna from Airedale-L. LOVE your blog! And boy, can you knit! I'm definitely a rank amateur next to you.....LOL! And you knit for Knit Picks....I order a lot of stuff from them. And Gracie is adorable!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Gorgeous. Nicely done.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home