Monday, January 22, 2007

Spoiled, spoiled spoiled...

I was really, really spoiled this weekend. On Friday I received a notice from the Post Office that I had a package to pick up...on Saturday. It was worth the wait, though - my Secret Pal has struck again!!!
Look at all of the goodies!!!!

There's Bamboo sock yarn (which I've never played with - this stuff is nice!)

Assorted goodies like note cards, magnets and an address book

some foot soak and a cute little mini-book

and the cutest sheep!!!! There were also 2 cloisonne-type beads, but I couldn't get a good picture of them - trust me, they're pretty!!

There was also this note. Please notice - the identity of my secret pal?? No clue. :-)

Thank you very much, secret pal - whomever you are!!! I'll find out soon - I can't wait!!

Now, I mentioned that I was really spoiled this weekend, right? Well, my sister and I are now officially spoiled completely rotten...Mom and Dad decided that we both needed these:

OMG!!! Wowowow!! I never, ever thought that I would ever own a 42" plasma TV! I have a small living room - watching this feels like you're sitting right there! Thank you, Mom and Dad!!!!!

Bring on the baseball season!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger sabrina said...

Well, by the time I read all the way to the end of the post, saying "wow, that sock yarn looks so cute" seems a little inadequate... :-) I love the cute little sheepie!

Also, OMGtheteevee. It's hyooge! I think you should watch THE BEARS IN THE SUPERBOWL, WOOHOO!!! on it. ;)

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Won't dvd's be fantastic! Talk about seeing up-close-and-personal exactly what's happening on Meg's videos! And you got the TV all wired in and everything! Between your secret pal and your parents, you are #1 Kim, for sure!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger blueadt said...

Wow you luckily girl!

I just *knew* that you'd like the stitch markers :-)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, it's great to see that your pal spoiled you as you spoiled me. Really, I'm relieved to know that as far as SP9 went, what went around, came around for you. You were a wonderful spoiler to me!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Windyridge said...

Doncha hate that...when you get notice of a package Saturday after the PO has closed!
Wow, what a great TV. You have very nice parents!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home