Monday, July 10, 2006

Now What?

Yes, I know - 2 posts in one day...

The puzzle's done: And this one was pretty difficult. All of the pieces are exactly the same shape, and since they were glued together at one point, they won't lay flat with each other. The boys and I still managed to put it together pretty quickly, though - it's a rainy, yucky day and we can't go outside to do anything. Now I have a problem, though....if you look at this puzzle the wrong way it falls apart, so how am I going to get to the message on the back?

I'm thinking "strips of packing tape."

I'll let you know what I come up with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

holy moly - I can't believe how fast you are with putting together that puzzle. Looking foward to seeing what the message is!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home