Tuesday, February 21, 2006

And away we go!

This
became this

with the help of a 25 year old Singer and a pair of sharp scissors

Two needle bindoff on the shoulders

And the sweater has armholes! It's a tad snug right now, but it will fit much better after it's washed and blocked. It's not nearly as snug as the picture shows, though - Kevin refused to stand up out of his chair to take a picture, and Kelson (my usual photographer) is at a band function. The sleeves aren't that narrow, either - they were rolling to the inside. I've picked up the stitches around the armholes, and I'm on the second row around. By about the 15th row, I'll know if Meg's idea worked!


Now I ask you - is this a good dog, or what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww....give Gracie a hug and an extra biscuit for me ! Sweater lookin' good!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home