Wednesday, September 15, 2004

And...it's Wednesday

Only 2 JDs in my room today, with one coming in later from the vocational school. Tomorrow should be intersting; one of the 8 lined up for tomorrow is a kid who threatened me last year.

I have to go to get an ultrasound on my leg after school today; that rates right up there with cleaning the cat box. The surgeon who was checking my "lump" last week (which was nothing - hooray!) was more concerned with the fact that my left calf aches, throbs and swells on a rather random basis.

Tomorrow, though, my Dad's coming up to visit after school, and he's bringing an ethernet card - I'm getting a cable modem! Woohoo!!! It's going to be weird, though - I've had the same email address for almost 7 years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home