Thursday, March 17, 2005

just too cool

I sent my check today to the Great Lakes Fiber Festitival. I'm going to take 2 classes...one is a 3 hour class on silk spinning, and one is 2 hour class on colorwork with ANNIE MODESITT! I'm going to take a class with the Knitting Heretic! That is just too cool. I'm going to have to take my book so she can sign it!

I am going to have to take Queen Matilda with me for the spinning class - she's never been out of the house before, so I hope she doesn't get carsick. I'll probably need to replace her drive band before we go, though - the baling twine that she's using now is very functional, but I don't think she wants to be seen in public dressed like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Oh, yes, take your book! She'll get a kick out of that! Have fun! Colorwork is a fun class, too.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home