Thursday, January 06, 2005

WIPs are taking over!

Criminy, I need to knit faster, or something! Right now I have on the needles:

Hand-to-Hand Sweater - Highland Wool
Pi Shawl - Naturespun fingering
mobious (sp?) scarf - black alpaca
2 different socks
a pair of gloves

Yesterday (snow day! Woohoo!) I cast on Baby Norgi in jaggerspun superwash wool and two different colors of sock yarns (green and brown) This is for my soon-to-be grand-nephew (due in March). The shower is February 5, and this is knit on size 0 and 1 circulars! Yikes! All other projects just came to a screeching halt until I get this done - this is going veeerrrryyy sloooowwwwwllly. I'm normally a fast knitter, so this particular project is driving me nuts already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home