Thursday, March 24, 2005

well that was fun

Nothing like an EKG to really make your day. The XRays of my spine and neck showed that my 7th vertebrae has two "ribs" growing off of it that are probably pinching nerves, causing chest/arm pain and numbness. yippee. The doctor prescribed 600 mg ibuprofen and a heating pad.

Nothing was mentioned about my blood pressure, which was 168/99 in the doctor's office.

At least my headache's gone.

Aggravation of the day - I cast on 200 stitches on size 2 circulars. I'm trying to figure out a design for a child's Aran in fingering weight wool. I had 2-1/2 rows of K1bP1 rib (over 700 stitches!) and when I took it out at the doctor's office, I discovered that about 20 stitches had come off of the needles when I picked it up...and they all unraveled completely. Ugh.

On the brighter side, though - Spring Break officially started today! No juvenile delinquents until April 4th!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home