Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My first Secret Pal box!!!

I got my first package from my Secret Pal today! Inside the box was a cute little zippered bagand tucked inside the bag was a sample of wool wash, a Heineken cap that's been made into a knitting magnet, and a cute little sheep stitch marker
There was a booklet called "Recipes for Gardeners" and organic dark chocolate
and a beautiful skein of Socks that Rock in the Lapis colorway! I love STR sock yarn!!! This colorway is absolutely stunning!!Thank you, Secret Pal!! I love everything!!! (and after the day I had at school today, the chocolate isn't going to last long!) :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Keep that chocolate away from the Trick or Treaters!!!

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!

I'm pleased you like everything.. the chocolate is one of my faves. It hits the spot when in need of a chocolate fix!

I look forward to seeing what you make with the Lapis STR.

ENJOY!

Your Secret Pal 11

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home