Thursday, March 31, 2005

I need to work on this again...

This is going to fit a double bed when it's finished; I made it in one day, and haven't touched it for ages. It's made with Civil War reproduction fabrics, and I'm trying to find the right material for the sides and back (yes, I know it's wrinkled!) I have the quilt batt for it - I found a double sized 100% wool batt (complete with cheesecloth cover) at the Mennonite Relief Sale for $12.00! I already own a queen sized Jacob batt, but I've never gotten around to getting the cheesecloth for the cover. Maybe I'll just spin that instead.



This is Tick, to be henceforth known as the most pitiful dog in all of doggiedom. He's outnumbered by cats, scared of chipmunks, and a general wimp, but we love him. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Poor Tick... I can see how someone under 20 pounds could be a bit frightened by chipmunks - who knows what those angry little squeaks mean!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home