Sunday, July 06, 2008

Secret Pal 12!!

I got my first secret pal package yesterday! After working a marching band car wash for 4 hours, my slightly-sunburned self got home and was nearly followed down the driveway by the mailman. He brought me this:(yes, that's a package of dark chocolate in the ziploc bag!)
There was a pretty card2 skeins of one of my favorite yarns, in a gorgeous color
2 skeins of Reynolds' Soft Sea Wool.
I wasn't familiar with this yarn at all....but wow, is this soft and squooshy!! This will make a really nice pair of gloves!!!

My secret pal raided my Amazon Wish List and sent me this book!!
I definitely have a great secret pal! She is spoiling me rotten!! She has been in frequent contact with me - she even followed my trip overseas!! Thank you, Secret Pal!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed everything.....MORE TO COME!!!

Your SP12 pal

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home