Friday, June 13, 2008

WOW!!!

I've been here for a few days - it's been really, really busy, but INCREDIBLE!! My internet time has been very limited, but I have been uploading my pictures everyday to my Flickr account. The pictures of London are here, and the rest of the trip (so far) is here

(Some of them may not have captions yet - Flickr has been giving me fits, and I'm very tired by the end of the day. I'll update as I can).

I'm off to Canterbury tomorrow - I'll bring my knitting so I can participate in the World Wide Knit in Public Day. How cool to KIP at Canterbury Cathedral!!

(Remind me to tell you about the blown tire. Took $180 to fix. Ugh)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Most wonderful! And KIP at Canterbury....no words. I so wish I were with you!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

I completely forgot you were going on this trip - how exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home