Tuesday, July 31, 2007

News Flash!!

I'll have my Knitting Camp blog entry done in the next day or so, but I have to show you the results from the fair!!
The child's cardigan took a second:
The Mimbres Vest took a second:
(The sweater that took first was absolutely stunning)

and the Laura's Rose Garden Shawl??
WOOHOO!!!! That's my second Best of Show in the last 3 years!! I couldn't believe it!! I was really disappointed in the way that it's displayed, though - you can't see it at all! Here's a better picture:

Hooray!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

WOO-HOO plus -- see what absolute total committment and love will bring back to you?!!!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the fair entries! I'm outta the MS3 after seeing the ghastly asymmetrical wing in Clue 5. But what really boggles my mind is why she didn't pace the clues to end at the halfway point so that those who don't want to knit the wing wouldn't have to rip out 80 rows (80 ROWS!) of knitting to return to the halfway point.
See you at next year's Camp!
Renee

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jinny Lee Waters said...

Dear Kim:

Kudos to you Kim,you did a fine job on your fair enteries, as usual.

Jinny Lee Waters

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home