Monday, July 02, 2007

Secret Pal - but not revealed!

I got my final package for Secret Pal 10 today! Look at the beautiful merino/corriedale roving that is now in my possession...

Isn't it gorgeous? And speaking of gorgeous - look at all of the stitch markers that she sent!!When I separated them :I'm addicted to pretty stitch markers - these will be put to good use! She also sent a nice little bottle of Lavender/Chammomile body wash.

The return address on the box says that my secret pal is named April, and she's from South Carolina. Other than that, I don't have a clue who she is! :-(

I sent out my final box to my secret pal on Saturday afternoon - she should have it tomorrow or Thursday (because of the holiday). The box that I sent her weighs 5 pounds - I hope that she likes everything! I'll tell you who she is when she receives her final box.

Check out the new front page of the KnitPicks website: I knit that sock! :-) (It's 2 pictures of the same sock) Too cool...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

What a fun package! And great for your sock! You'll need to print and save the image for sure! It's Meg Month :-)

5:12 PM  
Blogger K said...

Hi Kim,

You've been tagged with Eight Tag meme!

click here for more info:
http://kittyscorner.com/?p=206

Kitty :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger sabrina said...

OK, first off, that sock is so cute! I wish I wasn't on a total yarn embargo until the end of the year, I want to pick some of that up! I guess I've enough sock yarn for now, though... dangit... :)

And next -- that roving is spectacular! I think I made this observation previously, but your SP has freaking *fantastic* taste. :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home