Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yes, I know...

I'm still here - it always gets rather crazy during the last few weeks of school...I've been doing home instruction a few nights a week, and Kelson's baseball season is officially underway.

I had an MRI on my knee yesterday (and, of course, it felt better yesterday than it has in weeks...I think that the prednisone finally did its job) and I'll get the results next Thursday.

I'm getting ready to send my secret pal a small "in-between" gift to hold her over while I'm putting together her 3rd and final "reveal" box. She really liked the first two packages that I sent, so I hope she likes what I end up stuffing in her box! :-)

Speaking of which, this weekend is the Great Lakes Fiber Festival. I'm going to go down and look around, but I can't really spend any money this year. If all goes well, though, I'll meet up with Molly and her family and see what kind of trouble we can cause.

I'm going to be knitting 2 socks for KnitPicks - the yarn is on its way...and it's a NEW sock yarn! I can't wait to see it!

We have an SP10 challenge - we're supposed to put all of our WIPs into one picture and post it. Ummmmm.....I have so many works in progress that I don't think that they'd fit into one picture!!

I'll give it my best shot, though - as soon as I get through Kelson's 15th birthday party tomorrow. We're doing the same thing as last year...but now a couple of his friends can drive, so we don't have to worry so much about the logistics of transportation. This year it's going to be CiCis for pizza and then Pirates...and as the mom, I had to promise to sit in the back of the theater. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Hope your party and MRI are OK! On your WIP picture -- have any lattice? You could hang them on lattice and a ladder! Happy weekend!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Montreal Mama said...

YOu don't have to put them all in one photo - you can do more than one. It's digital - so more than one can be fun! I dont think mine will all fit into one photo either...!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home