Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Games? They have begun!

I'm making the Adult Surprise Sweater for the 2008 Ravelympics (Go, Team Knitting Camp!)

I cast on at 8:15 Friday morning (I had to take the kids to marching band practice) and took a break for several hours in the afternoon to go to lunch and shopping with Mom and Dad. By the time I went to bed Friday night, I had this much done:
I cast on 279 stitches, and decrease every other row until I get to 157

As of midnight last night (Day 2), I'm done with the decreases and now I'm ready to start increasing back up to my original cast on number. The beastie looks like this right now:I'm not going to get much done today - I have to go work at Blossom Music Center for the band booth at the Cleveland Orchestra concert. Gotta love fundraisers...

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I can't wait to see the finished adult size. I remember reading once that EZ recommended combining all the colors in your closet so you have a sweater that will match everything,,, eee gads!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home