Friday, August 28, 2009

Well, let's see...

I'm still here! My thumb is healing nicely, and everything is back on track. I've been incredibly busy, though; school started this past week!

I have four classes of English 9 and one class of English 9 Basic. After six years of babysitting JDs, I'm still trying to get used to teaching a full load again! :-)

I've been knitting, but it's mostly stealth projects. I finished a baby sweater for a niece's baby shower, and as soon as I find my camera cord, I'll load the pictures and show you!

Hopefully I'll have more to show you this weekend...

1 Comments:

Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope everything goes well will your English classes. Sounds like a very busy time for you. Hope everything goes well. Thanks for sharing the update. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home