Friday, July 10, 2009

Argh.

As you enter the terminal at Cleveland Hopkins Airport, you are greeted with this sign:Cleveland may have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but did anybody actually *read* this when they put it in the terminal? There's nothing like a grammatically incorrect sentence to make a really good impression!

On the knitting front, I'm working on a beast of a sweater right now. It's for a book project, and it's an absolute bear. All that I will say is this: size 44/46 men's sweater, knit side to side, and it's knit *entirely* in 1x1 ribbing. All of the knitters who just read this just shuddered... I'm in the home stretch, though; the end is in sight, and I may just finish it before I give in to the impulse to either throw it out the window or set it on fire.

Some good news, though - I was called back! They rescinded my RIF, and I have a job next year! Whew!

2 weeks until Knitting Camp!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lael said...

1 x 1 ribbing?!?! I've never even done a pair of socks in ribbing because it drives me nuts!

If you end up driving the last leg to knitting camp again and go up I-94, wave when you go past Johnson Creek!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Pam the Yarn Goddess said...

LOL... you hate bad grammar, spelling, and punctuation as much as I do! :)

8:49 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Yeah for the recall!!!

1x1 ribbing. Why would anyone design such an object?

I did leave you some SHP inventory, really I did.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home