Friday, August 05, 2005

Because I *needed* another project!


I've joined the Mystery Shawl-Along...or as WhiteStar so succinctly put it, I've become a Lemming. I started Clue 1 one Wednesday, and finished last night:


I took it off of the needles this morning to get a picture. For the first time ever, I'm using a lifeline (aka a length of dental floss). I'm going to run it at the end of each clue. I'm using a beautiful single ply laceweight from Iceland, which I brought home from camp
I can't read Icelandic (is that what they speak there? I have no idea...), but this is a really nice yarn to work with. Each ball has 225 meters, and I have a bag of 10 balls. You can't really see it in the pictures, but this yarn has hints of blue and red all through the purple.

And just because it's a cute picture (and inherently wrong, somehow...). Tandem napping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home