Friday, December 07, 2007

Secret Pal, kinda....

Well, my downstream Secret Pal has received her final box, and she was none other than Sabrina! It's really, really hard to be a secret pal to one of your best friends, but I managed to pull it off (and I also managed to spoil her absolutely rotten - I already knew what she liked!) Please go over to Sabrina's blog and tell her to post the pictures, already! :-)

I know who my own secret pal is, but I'm not going to say anything until I receive my final package. It was supposed to be on its way this week - I'll post pictures and tell you who she is as soon as it gets here.

2 Comments:

Blogger sabrina said...

Hey! I'm workin' on it! It takes time to polish up the story for so many pictures. :)

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your final SP11 package will be going out at the end of the week. :)
I hope you enjoy the add'l goodies I include to make your final package more of a bday treat too!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home