Friday, August 15, 2008

Back on my game

I'm back in the running for a medal - I finished the body. The shoulders are just pinned right now, and it looks pretty rough, but the vast stretches of garter stitch are done! I just plopped it on the dressmaker's dummy to take a quick picture.Tomorrow I'll work on the sleeves, and then I'll start the hood. I have to figure out what color to make the I-Cord trim...

For the record: I'm getting tired of garter stitch! :-)

Oh - and I canned 9 quarts of whole tomatoes today. I don't have enough for another canner load...yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

You're amazing, grrl! As I suggested on Ravelry thread....maybe a cool-toned brown or a green/brown for the icord? Kinda hard to tell if don't see in person!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home