Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm surrounded by mental midgets

My job should be cancelled on the days of a full moon. The juvenile delinquents seem to go off of the deep end. I threw out my first JD today, caught one cheating on a quiz, and 2 others walked out (which equals an automatic 3 day suspension out of school). I've written 7(!!) office referrals, and I've been called all kinds of lovely names, to boot.

Makes me want to line up every one of their parents and slap the holy hell out of them. Somebody seems to have neglected to teach their children how to behave like human beings. However, when you meet some of their parents, they're even bigger a**holes than their kids.

Sign in my room: "Be good or Mrs. Craigs will beat you with a stick"

Don't I wish I could...

It's a good thing I don't drink, or I'd probably be a raging alcoholic by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home