Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's here!

Woohoo! My gift from my Secret Pal is here! Remember this? Well, It has been translated into this

Three beautiful skeins of Bartlett yarn in Charcoal, Blackberry and Mountain Blue. I loooove Bartlett yarn! The blue is much more subdued than the picture shows - it looks rather "electric" in the picture. I haven't decided what to make with them yet; they'd each make a very nice pair of gloves, but the colors go together so well (much better than the picture shows), that I'd like to find something that I could make with all 3 skeins. Maybe I'll design some nice fairisle mittens...

Thanks again to a great Secret Pal!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Enjoy!

Your secret pal

2:10 PM  
Blogger blueadt said...

I'm so chuffed to have found another knitting, ADT loving blogger! I have two Airedales - Blue & Annie. Come over & meet them - last pictures posted were June & July - I must put some more up soon. Also details of ADT rescue in the sidebar - if you ever feel inclined to fall for MAS...

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home