Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another survey!

Swiped from Amie. I left off a few questions about who will and won't respond...

1. What is your occupation? I’m the in-school suspension teacher at a high school with 2650 students. I’m actually an English teacher, but I was cut in the budget cuts a few years ago… I used to teach at Revere High School - the alma mater of Jeffrey Dahmer!
2. What color is your underwear? What underwear? (I’m KIDDING! Don't go telling my mom!!) Generic white
3. What are you listening to right now? The whining of students because it’s almost time for bathroom break..
4. What was the last thing you ate? A Rice Krispie Treat from the emergency junk food stash in my desk drawer
5. Do you wish on stars? Most definitely! I need all the help I can get!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean
7. How is the weather right now? I work in a concrete block room with no windows. Weatherbug says it’s 72 and partly sunny, though..
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? One of the assistant principals.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I swiped it from Amie – I like her just fine!
10. How old are you today? 39.
11. Favorite drink? Black Coffee or Sweet Tea, depending on the time of day. I don’t drink alcohol.
12. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball! Cleveland Indians!!!
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? A long time ago, but not for several years. There’s really no point!
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes. If I’m tired, I wear glasses, other times I wear contacts
15. Pets? The menagerie: Tick, a miniature dachsund; Gracie, an 8 month old airedale; the cats Moe, Repo, Rambo and Sparky; Prometheus the ball python; and Aranya the tarantula.
16. Favorite month? June, July and August (see #1)
17. Favorite food? I will eat anything that I’ve ever tried except nacho cheese Doritos, but my favorite is probably a good steak, extra rare
18. Favorite day of the year? Snow (also see #1)
19. What do you do to vent anger? I deal with angry students at school and regularly angry people at home, so I try not to vent anger the way that it’s vented at me. I usually just go sit someplace quiet and knit.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? The Dipsy Doodle was my favorite outside toy, and TinkerToys were my favorite inside toy
21. Fall or Spring? Fall, definitely. Too much slush in the spring
22. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry!
23. When was the last time you cried? It seems like every day since school started
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, a bag of curtains, my fire box, a sewing machine, and a colony of dust bunnies. I don’t want to disturb their civilization
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Female – Wendy
Male - Dan. I actually talk to Dan more often, albeit online...
26. What did you do last night?
Had my MIL over for dinner, then watched the Indians game
27. Favorite smell? A house heated with wood – it takes me back to my grandparents’ house in Michigan
28. What inspires you? Somebody telling me that I can’t
29. What are you afraid of? Something happening to my children, and losing my mental capacity.
30. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
31. Favorite dog? It’s a tie between the 2 I have now. Tick is a mellow little dog, and Gracie is a spaz
32. Number of keys on your key ring? 7 keys, 6 keyrings, and 12 store cards
33. How many years at your current job? 2-1/2. It only seems like 15
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - for obvious reasons
35. How many states have you lived in? 1
36. How many cities have you lived in? 4, and that includes living in Akron when I was in college. I never go very far from home…

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait util I tell your Mom

Dad

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Awwwwww, Dad! No fair!
:-)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home