Thursday, December 25, 2008

Knitters Without Borders

The Yarn Harlot has thrown down the gauntlet...she has set a goal of One Million Dollars for Knitters Without Borders. That sounds insane, but since she has started this cause, over $560,000 has been raised. Surely we can find a way to help her make that goal!

Between now and January 31st, 100% of the purchase price of Windy will be donated to Knitters without Borders.
Top-Down Construction
Materials needed for size S, M, L [36-38 (40-42, 44-46)]
3 (4,4) skeins of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool (65% Wool, 35% Silk 50g = 175 m)
Size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needles 24” & 40” lengths
Size 6 dpns (for I-Cord)
Gauge: 6 stitches and 8 rows per inch

$5.50
There's also a Ravelry Link...

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You are a dear and an amazing woman. I will be contributing and I think I will even take you up on the pattern, but I was wondering - any thoughts on upsizing to women's 2X or so? I can probably work it out, but I thought I would ask in case you had already thought about it (or in case it is not so doable).

p.s. I can be reached at karen dot KVL at verizon dot net

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home