Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just for fun!

If you've ever gone to Knitting Camp, you've probably eaten at The Kitchen Table restaurant. Personally, it's one of my favorite places to eat in the entire universe, aside from my Dad's kitchen. If you've eaten there, you probably know Stacey the Wonder Waitress - she's a great waitress, a wonderful, funny person, and the biggest Packer fan that I've ever met in my life.

Stacey is in a Packer Fan contest, and she needs our votes! If you go to this website, you can vote for her. She's "Crazy Packer Fan," and she's on page 3, toward the bottom.

(Yes, I know that I'm probably being disloyal to the Browns. Have you *seen* the Browns lately? I don't feel bad...)

Good luck, Stacey! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home