Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Secret Pal and a Birthday Present!

My mailman came to the door yesterday, and he brought me a Christmas present from my secret pal!

2 skeins of Lorna's Laces, in the "Franklin's Panopticon" colorway! And.....look to the left of the picture....yes, those are Lantern Moon Ebony Sox Stix! I've seen those needles on the internet, but I had never seen them in person. Wow, are they ever smooth and they have a lovely sharp point on them!
Thanks, Secret Pal, this is really appreciated!

And - in the "Really Appreciated" Department, Sabrina (aka "The Fiber Enabler"), sent me an early birthday present!
The Knitting Around DVD and a really, really, cool book! "Secret London" is a book of walking tours, which takes you to places that no guide book will ever show you. That's the way that Kevin and I visited London ("Let's see what's down this alley!") and this book has a lot more neat locations to check out when I go back with my sister! Sabrina is full of awesome on a daily basis - when she moves to England in a few years, I'm going to be a regular visitor. ;-)

4 days of school until Christmas break - and it's not a minute too soon...the kids and the teachers are squirrely at this time of the year!

1 Comments:

Blogger sabrina said...

Oh, there's another little summin-summin out there floating around too, but I think it'll be a belated birthday gift. Between the two of the boxes, they were totally on time.... :-)

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home