Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Gah!

How on earth is it December already? Time really flies when you're stuck on the couch knitting having fun!

I'm on the last project of my catalog/magazine knitting - the vest and the sweater are done and out of here, and now I'm working on the KnitPicks project. I should have it done by the weekend...and then I need to start my Christmas knitting! Unfortunately, because it's all "secret" knitting, I don't have any pictures to show you yet.

Luckily, my shoulder is feeling better. It's still twingy/achy once in a while, but the stabbing, throbbing pain is gone (knocking furiously on wood - don't want to tempt the fates!) It's starting to grind again, though, and that's usually not a good sign. We'll see, I guess.

And now - surprise, surprise - I have to get back to my knitting! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better fast. I knocked on wood for you, too. :) What did you do to your shoulder?

I am putting the finishing touches on your box, and outside of taking myself to the post office, I think it's ready to go. Sorry for the brief delay. The holidays sucked the life out of me.

Your Secret Pal

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home