Monday, September 29, 2008

My Secret Pal Reveal!

My Secret pal sent my final reveal box, and it arrived today! My secret pal is Donna - aka Hulaknitter.
She sent me chocolate:and a notepad:and a GREAT book (I can finally take the copy back to the library!)and 8 (count 'em! 8!) skeins of Wool of the Andes! 4 Spruce and 4 Blackberry!She also sent me a beautiful raspberry roving about a month ago - and I didn't get a picture before I started spinning it! I'll post pictures of the finished yarn when it's done. :-) Thank you very much, Donna!!! You've been an awesome secret pal!

This is what happens when the remnants of a Hurricane (Ike) go through Ohio...this is also what happens when your neighbor lets the "Billy-Joe-Jim-Bob Fencing Company" build a fence right in the middle of the drainage swail. News flash: pine trees need drainage, or this is what happens.















It was kind of funny when they were building this fence last summer. They'd dig some fence post holes, and then the next day there would be 3 of them standing around the holes, trying to figure out where the water was coming from. (Hint...that's also where her sump drains). Not bright!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

Hee. I'm convinced you're being stalked by blue yarn.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home