Thursday, December 04, 2008

Well, I did it...

As of January 12th, I'm back in grad school! I'll be spending Mondays and Wednesday evenings (from 5:00 - 7:40) at Lorain County Community College in Elyria, taking classes through Ashland University.

Both campuses are 45 minutes to an hour from here, but I would rather drive to LCCC than Ashland in the winter - if I run into any winter-related problems, I would rather be someplace that I can call family and/or friends for help. I'm originally from Grafton and my sister still lives there...and I still know people all along the route.

The classes? Qualitative Research and Educational Psychology. Don't those sound exciting? After these are finished, I only need to take 3 more classes and my capstone experience to finish my Master's in Classroom Instruction. Hopefully I'll have more than one English class by then - it would be rather funny (and not in a ha-ha way, I don't think) if I ended up getting tenure in JD Watching!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Congratulations...sort of. Unless they've changed those two courses significantly, they are two of the most boring offered/required in a Master's program! Thank goodness for knitting!

10:58 AM  
Blogger sabrina said...

Hey, awesome. We'll have to kvetch about homework together, since I'm starting back on 25 January. :-)

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home