Friday, January 02, 2009

Look at the Pretty!!

I just got a package from my Secret Pal - she sent me a belated birthday card, and this:an 8 oz braid of 100% Merino from Frabjous Fibers! Wow, this is SOFT! And the colors are absolutely stunning! The second and third pictures are closer to the actual colors. This is very, very squooshy!!Thank You, Secret Pal! It's perfect - I love the colors and the fiber!!

The boys just got home from a band trip to Orlando (they marched in the Citrus Bowl Parade!) and Kelson bought me a coffee mug. Moe immediately tried to commandeer the box
A 15 pound cat does NOT fit into a 7"x7" box, but that's never stopped him before...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly yummy fibers - should be fun to spin, and I love the cat-in-a-box shot ;)

8:57 PM  
Blogger sabrina said...

That fiber is GORGEOUS! I have a braid of Frabjous Fibers stuff I'm about halfway through spinning (I might even finish it someday), and it is fantastic. Your SP has good taste. :)

10:35 PM  
Blogger Lael said...

Love the cat pic - just like our cats, trying to sqeeze into a tiny container! I picked up some of that Frabjous with some tencel blended in at Spin-In this year. Can't wait to try it.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home